Commentary, opinion and news on the world of hockey.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Modano to head East?


RDS, the French equivalent of TSN, has rumoured (for those who read French) that Mike Modano may be headed to the Boston Bruins - a deal which may be announced tomorrow. I usually don't like to spread rumours, and I'm certainly what you would call a skeptic when it comes to substance-less rumours (Eklund anyone?), but with all of the Joe Thornton babble making the rounds, I had to bite. So take it for what it's worth, and if it happens, think of me fondly ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous David said…

    I don't know about you, but I'd pass up one of the best, most productive power forwards in the league for a soft player 9 years older who's towards the end of his career. Yeah, that'd be what I'd do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home