Commentary, opinion and news on the world of hockey.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thanks to the readers


Thank-you to all of the readers who make it worth my time to keep up the commentary. I'd do it even if no one ever read it, but it makes the effort that much more rewarding to know that people continue to come back and check in with what I have to say.

Thanks to James, my relocated cousin, and to Eric at Off Wing Opinion for the reciprocal links. Keep it up guys.

As the NHL world continues to slide into nothingness, I may venture into other sports. I've always been an NBA and NFL fan, but they always took a backseat to the world of hockey. I may dive into those sports at some point in the near futre as my excitement for the NBA grows. With no hockey on the tube, I've been immersing myself into some great hoops action, and I will say this - basketball can be downright entertaining.

Anyways, thanks to all for reading, keep coming back. Comments are always welcome.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger James Mirtle said…

    Hah, if only I was so lucky. At least they make me write about NFL and, of all things, tennis at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home